NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Air Company treats personal information that Air Company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Air Company products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Air Company does not own or control, or to people that Air Company does not employ or manage.
- Air Company collects personal information when you register with Air Company, when you use Air Company products or services, when you visit Air Company pages or the pages of certain Air Company partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Air Company may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Air Company and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Air Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Air Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Air Company cookie information, and the page you request.
- Air Company uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Air Company, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian obtain parental permission.
- Air Company will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Air Company does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- Air Company does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Air Company under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Air Company communicate with you about offers from Air Company and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Air Company to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Air Company sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Air Company may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Air Company works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
- Air Company may set and access Air Company cookies on your computer.
- Air Company may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Air Company's cookies.
- Air Company uses web beacons to access Air Company cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Air Company products and services.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
- Air Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Air Company account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
Catch Some Air, LLC
Air & Earth
1313 Long Grove Drive
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Effective Date: December 22, 2004